Throughout 2015, we will be briefing and harnessing the collaboration of key international stakeholders including the European Union, Grassroot Diplomat etc. on new policies towards Africa.
These policies are based on years-long research and evidence-based recommendations. Below are some of the papers that inform these policies. Do not hesitate to contact us on info[@]policycap.org should you too wish to arrange a briefing from our team.
Recommended Papers and Articles:
- Sylvie Aboa-Bradwell. ‘Myth-Busting: A sine qua non for Africa’s 21st century development’, September 2014
- —. ‘Je Suis Africa’, January 2015
- —. ‘The African Union and the Battle for Africa’s Soul in the 21st Century’, June 2012
- —. ‘The Demophile Deal for Africa: Blueprint for a new Western policy towards Africa’, May 2011
- Tokunbo Ifaturoti. ‘Practical Steps for Improving Support Aggregation in Africa: Agriculture sector’, March 2015